Thanks to the electric mountain bike you will discover with pleasure the forest paths and the imposing landscapes which characterize the resort of Chamrousse.
You will opt for a family ride supervised by an instructor from the MCF cycling school who will focus on pleasure and moderate effort unless you prefer to ride up and down to visit the different routes in our mountains.
Introduction to VTTAE (2h)
2 hours of practice with an instructor from 5pm to 7pm
- Ride of about 10 km
- Low altitude
- Learn how to use an electric bike
- Discovering mobility on the bike
- Discovery of braking
Family ride on an electric bike (3h)
3 hours of practice in family supervised by an instructor
- Route of about 20 km
- Difference in altitude +/- 800m
- Perfecting the use of the electrically assisted bike
- Improving the use of the transmission
- Discovery of mountain biking
Electric mountain bike day trip (3h)
1 full day of mountain biking under the supervision of an instructor
- Perfecting the general position on the mountain bike
- Learn how to balance on the mountain bike
- Manage braking according to the situation and the particularities of the course
- Learn to make the first jumps
- Improve trajectories
- Optimise speed in the bike park
- Understand the notions of commitment
- Progress on blue to red downhill tracks
Chamrousse and Vaulnaveys-le-Haut are joining forces to bring you a wild summer version of the race: the Chamrousse MTB Derby on Saturday July 29 and Sunday July 30, 2023, as part of the Trophée Enduro des Alpes.
We offer you the possibility to discover the resort in a sportive way, accompanied, mountain biking on Chamrousse Bike Park tracks and paths of the resort.
In the heart of the Nordic Park in Chamrousse 1600 - Plateau de l'Arselle, the best French cross-country skiers meet for great relay events. Come to the Nordic Park of Chamrousse for this great cross-country skiing festival!