The mere use of the On Piste mobile application (the "Application") and / or website onpiste.com (the "Site"), without creating a user account does not allow SKIS ROSSIGNOL SAS (“SKIS ROSSIGNOL” or the “Data Controller” ) or any third party to collect and process personal data of the person (the "User") who downloaded, used the Application and / or the Site, with the exception of data collected by cookies essential to the proper functioning of the Site. The Application does not deposit cookies. The Application and the Service are designed together as the “Online Services”.
In the context of the present document, the terms "you", "your", and "yours" refer to any User, when “our”, “we”, “us” refer to ROSSIGNOL .
Only the data processed in the context of your use of the Online Services are described here - we invite you to read our general personal data policy available on our website rossignol.com to know the processing that we carry out outside the Online Services, if any.
If you decide to open a user account on the Online Services, you will be asked to provide the personal data described below. Only this data collected will be processed by SKIS ROSSIGNOL SAS via the Online Services on the basis of your consent.
This policy (the "Policy") explains:
- How the company SKIS ROSSIGNOL SAS as data controller, collects and uses your personal data on the Online Services.
- Your rights.
The Data Controller is the company SKIS ROSSIGNOL SAS, 98 rue Louis Barran - 38430 SAINT JEAN DE MOIRANS - France. For any request regarding the management of your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com .
THE DATA PROCESSOR (1) is the company LCNR (LA CHOUETTE COMPANY), a simplified joint stock company registered with the RCS of GRENOBLE under the number 821 311 263, and whose head office is located 105 cours Berriat - 38000 Grenoble. This DATA PROCESSOR (1) is currently in charge of the maintenance of the Application and the Site, in particular in case of failure of the Application and/or the Site.
THE DATA PROCESSOR (2) is the company AGORA CALYCE, a simplified joint stock company, whose registered office is located at 13 rue Hannah Arendt in Strasbourg (67200), registered in the Strasbourg Trade and Companies Register under number 799 736 764. The DATA PROCESSOR (2) is currently in charge of hosting the Application and the Site.
your name, first name, email, date of birth, postal code, and if you have expressly consented, your GPS location and the history of your journey, your speed for the purposes described below.
3.1 Based on your consent, the processing carried out pursues the following purposes:
- Creation of your user account (the "User Account"),
- Modification, deletion of the User Account,
- You have accepted the installation of cookies on your electronic devices, when these cookies are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the Site;
- Downloading of routes available on the Application and/or the Site and proposed by our partners (bikes, skis, hiking...) and access to associated guidance services;
- Analysis of the practice (time, type of course, etc.) and the places of practice if you have expressly consented to geolocation for this purpose;
- Subscribe to ROSSIGNOL and/or DYNASTAR and/or LANGE and/or ONPISTE newsletters, and/or those of our business partners present on the Online Services, if you have consented to one or more of the above newsletters. To do so, you must check the corresponding Opt-Ins. You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org for information processed by ROSSIGNOL and the business partner for what concerns him;
- Carrying out marketing studies based on your express prior consent.
3.2 Based on our legitimate interests, we implement processing for the following purposes:
- The management of your requests for information and complaints;
- The prevention and fight against fraud;
- The establishment of any means of proof necessary for the defense of our rights;
- The management of cookies not subject to consent;
- The realization of statistics (e.g.: number of downloads over a given period, number of people using the Application and the Services...) in order to improve our services and products, our Site and our Application.
- The correction of computer bugs, in particular if your user account has become inaccessible.
3.3 Based on the principle of safeguarding your vital interests, we may implement the following processing:
- Geolocation (latitude and longitude) and calling for help if you call 112 in the "SOS" tab. A pre-written message can be sent to the rescue, you have the possibility to personalize it. Please note that we recommend that you only enter the data that is essential for the rescue service to take care of you.
If we need to process your personal data for purposes other than those listed here, we will inform you at the time of implementation of the processing concerned and will proceed with the necessary steps.
You are expressly informed that from the moment you have downloaded a route from a partner station present on the Online Services (the "Partner Station"), you will potentially receive information directly from the Partner Station, if you agreed on this data processing. You may at any time request to no longer receive such information by contacting the Partner Station directly. In any case, ROSSIGNOL can not be liable for the use of your data by the Partner Station, which is solely responsible for processing your data on its behalf. We do not communicate any of your personal data to the Partner Station.
Your personal data will be processed for the time necessary to achieve the purpose of the corresponding processing.
4.1 User Account data
The personal data contained in your User Account (name, first name, age, email address, location if you have consented, history of your courses and performances, photo you have uploaded, content uploaded by you) will be retained by ROSSIGNOL for the duration of the opening of your User Account, and at most for a period of FIVE (5) years in case of inactive account. A User Account is deemed inactive if no connection is made for a continuous period of five years, unless you request otherwise. You may delete your User Account at any time, and we will not retain any data from that User Account. However, your email, name and surname may be subject to other processing if you have consented, and this data will be kept for the duration of this other processing (e.g. in case of subscription to one or more Newsletters).
4.2 Data processed within the framework of a subscription to Newsletters
The personal data collected when you subscribe to one or more of our Newsletters will be deleted after 3 years of inactivity (no interaction with us). The exchange of e-mails, request for information from you will start the 3 year period again.
If you are a customer of ROSSIGNOL, you are informed that other processing may, depending on your interaction with us, be carried out in order to meet our legal obligations or under a possible contract with you. We invite you to read our personal data policy on our website rossignol.com if you are also a customer of ROSSIGNOL.
4.3 Duration of the deposit of cookies on the Site
The deposit of accepted or essential cookies cannot exceed 13 consecutive months. We invite you to read our Cookies policy on our Site. We inform you that no cookies are deposited by the Application.
4.4 Data processed in the event of disputes
Your requests to exercise your rights, disputes and complaints: the exchanges are kept for five (5) days as evidence.
4.5 Data of the USER without a User account
ROSSIGNOL does not collect any data from the User who has not created an account. In case of use of the Online Services to perform a "run", the User's data are only stored locally in the User's phone, and ROSSIGNOL nor its Subcontractors have access to it.
The only persons with access to your data, provided you created a User Account, in the context of the processing described above are the employees of ROSSIGNOL directly involved in the management of the Application and the Site, and those of the Partner Stations if you have downloaded their course. We undertake not to transfer your data to third parties without your prior consent, except in case of injunction by a public authority. The authorized employees of the DATA PROCESSOR 1 (La Chouette Company) may also have access to your data in the event that it intervenes to solve a problem of access to your User Account in case of a bug. The employees of the Chouette Company undertake not to keep your personal data, nor to use them for any other purpose than to solve such a bug. The DATA PROCESSOR 2 (Agora Calycé) hosts the Application and the Site as well as all the data that the Application and the Site contain.
Your data are hosted in the European Union.
You are informed that, in accordance with the law of January 6, 1978 known as the "Informatique et Libertés" law modified by the law of August 6, 2004 and the "General Data Protection Regulation" 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, you have free of charge the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, opposition, deletion, portability. Finally, you have the right to define general and specific directives defining how you intend these rights to be exercised after your death, under the conditions defined by decree. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés or the competent authority in your country.
For any question or request relating to the protection of privacy, you can contact us at the following address SKIS ROSSIGNOL SAS - Service Outdoor Experiences - 98 rue Louis Barran - 38430 SAINT JEAN DE MOIRANS - France or directly by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
ROSSIGNOL pays particular attention to the protection of personal data of Users and will implement all means to ensure the security of personal data of Users.
This vigilance is carried out :
- by a commitment to strict confidentiality of ROSSIGNOL staff who would have access to personal data of Users;
- By security measures established by DATA PROCESSORS 1 and 2 to secure access to your data.
- by data backups.
Users are informed that they can deactivate the geolocation function at any time but are informed that this will result in some of the services offered in the Online Services being inaccessible. Similarly, Users may at any time delete all or part of the history of their journeys as well as all or part of the personal content posted online. Users may also delete their User Account at any time by going to "Settings" and then "Delete Account".