Friday 5 July
- VERTICAL RACE: From 5pm, the courageous athletes will start at 30-second intervals from the sports club to tackle the footpaths and mountain pastures of the Face de Bellevarde climb.
Saturday 6 July
- HIGH TRAIL VANOISE: The most daring racers will wait until 4.30am on the Saturday morning to set off on one of France’s top trail runs. The HTV race covers 72km with a climb of 4,820 metres. You don’t want to miss this unique experience. Start of the race: 4.30am / Prize-giving ceremony: 4pm
- 6 COLS TRAIL RACE: Not to be taken lightly! A shorter distance than the High Trail Vanoise but just as challenging. (41km / 3,350 metre climb) / Start of the race: 7.30am / Prize-giving ceremony: 4pm
- PLAYSTATION TRAIL RACE (for children): In Val d’Isère, trail running isn’t just for grown-ups! Here, children aged 7 years and over can try trail running and perhaps win a PlayStation. 800 metres for 7-9 year olds, 2.1 km for 10-15 year olds / Start of the race: 10.30am / Prize-giving ceremony: 11am
Sunday 7 July
- LES BALCONS DE VAL: A 20km course and 1,050m climb. The main difficulty is right at the start with the ascent via the Manchet valley to Lake Ouillette, a real gem perched 2,500 metres above sea level. Stunning view over Val d'Isère! Start of the race: 8.30am / Prize-giving ceremony: 12.30pm
- ODYSSEA TRAIL RUN & WALK: The Odysséa association is taking to the heights of Val d’Isère for the 2023 High Trail Vanoise event, when the resort expects to see walkers and trail runners form a pink wave of solidarity along a 9km trail with a 300m elevation gain. Open to all (aged 12 and over), this race promotes health through sport, to help in the fight against breast cancer. Start of the race: 9.30am / Prize-giving ceremony: 11am.
Trust a ski school with 30 years of experience to help you discover the best of Val d'Isère. Oxygène Val d'Isère makes your stay easier by offering ski lessons and equipment rental. Book your equipment at the same time as the ski lessons and Oxygène takes care of the rest.
The 2024 Pump Party Tour is coming to Val d'Isère on Saturday 17 August for the third year running!
Come and try the Val d’Isère pump track for a day packed with demonstrations, competitive spirit and a friendly atmosphere.
Come and enter this amateur cross-country skiing race in teams of two! Entries are free of charge and the race is held on the crosscountry skiing loop, complete with bumps and banked turns, created especially for the event on the Dolomites square.
The Avaline Trax is back this winter to challenge competitors along a trail with a 480m elevation gain through La Daille forest.
Embark on this lovely ascent on your own, with a partner or in a group!
Between February 10 and March 10, we challenge you to carve your way through the mountains and conquer 5,000m of descents on alpine skis to try to win a pair of Rossignol skis of your choice worth 800€